February 13, 2014

My Beautiful Blythes: Kiki Strawberry












































Hello Everybody!

This post will be about My Beautiful Blythe, Kiki.

Kiki is really awesome, and I am lucky to have her.

Here's some things about her:

HOBBIES:
  • She loves to Draw, Paint and sketch,
  • She loves to watch or be in Car Chases.
  • She loves to Eat (Like me!),
  • She loves to climb up and down trees for fun,
  • She dances a lot, but I think she needs classes (Lol),
  • and she loves to meet new people.

WHEN I GOT HER:

I got her in May, 2012.

SOCIAL LIFE:

None, like Peaches. She doesn't really want a social life.

FAVORITE:

Color: Pink! Like her hair!
Animal: Dog.
Holiday: Birthdays (Especially huge parties).

Thanks to my readers for reading my blog! You are all AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment