March 8, 2014

Bike Riding

Nannya!

Kiki really wanted to ride a bike, but she didn't want to ride hers.  Her bike is a two - person bike, and she says Peaches slows her down, because Peaches doesn't want to go fast.

So I let Kiki ride mine.
























Kiki really enjoyed it, so she suggested for Peaches to take a turn.























Peaches couldn't ride very well.  Kiki tried really hard not to laugh when Peaches fell off.

I made up two new words for my language that I made up.
Here are the new words:

Gangy  =  Happy,
Bert  =  Bored,
Jana (Pronounced "Janga") =  Really,
I/Me/My  =  Hoopman.

Nannyo!

_______________________________________________________________________________
Q:  What does a cat in the desert have to do with Christmas?

A:  Sandy Claws!
_______________________________________________________________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment