May 26, 2014

My Beautiful Blythes: Josie Gazelle





Hi!

Here is my Beautiful Blythe, Josie.

Josie is amazing, talented and very sweet.  I love her so much!
Josie works at a circus where humans preform.  All profits go to animals in need.

Here is a bit about Josie:

HOBBIES:


  • She loves animals and loves to be around them,
  • She loves performing for a lot of people,
  • She loves dancing and singing,
  • She loves jungles and hopes she can go to one soon!
  • She loves nature parks.  She likes the flowers and trees in them,
  • and she loves making people feel happy.

WHEN I GOT HER:

I got Josie in May, 2014.

SOCIAL LIFE:

None.

FAVORITE:

Color:  Yellow.
Animal:  Birds.
Holiday:  Earth day.

'Till next time,
_________________________________________________________________________________
Q:  What do you call a boy who loves animals?

A:  An Animan
_________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment