March 25, 2014

Printable Newspapers

Nannya!

Peaches and Kiki's mail came today and in the mail was the newspaper.


So Peaches and Kiki took it out and read it.



They both found it really boring.  Kiki half-liked a story of man on the moon, but she only liked the picture.

I printed out the newspaper myself and I found the printables here.
I tied the newspaper in a little plastic bag I cut.
I also printed out some board games but they were too small.  My bad.
A good place to find board games for dolls would be MyFroggyStuff.blogspot.com, which is a doll craft blog. It is not just for printables.

Thanks for reading!

Nannyo!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Q:  What has stripes on the outside and spots on the inside?

A:  A watermelon.
_________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment